Seasoned travelers know the value of booking through real people who are Europe auto rental experts.
When booking a rental car would you rather deal with an online booking engine or real people who are European car rental experts?
And what if you could be guaranteed the best rental car price and the best service-both provided by a family-run company. Well you can. So get started now. We'll send you a personalized e-mail quote, or you can phone us at 800-521-6722 and talk to a live Europe rental car expert.
When you book with Gemut.com, here's what you get:
- Best rates. Our quote is usually the lowest, but if you find a better one, let us know and we'll beat it.
- Major suppliers. Avis, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt—with locations everywhere (important in case of a breakdown)
- No cancellation or change penalties. Cancel or change your rental any time for any reason without charge. That's not true for many online deals. Be sure to read the fine print.
- Rates guaranteed in U.S. dollars. Many online quotes are guaranteed in euros and some suppliers use unfavorable exchange rates. With us, you'll know your cost up front.
- Toll-free from Europe 24/7 help line. Problem at the rental counter? Our safety-net help line will resolve it any time of day or night.
- Questions answered. Need to know about winter tires, one-way rentals, kids' safety seats, insurance options, ski racks, travel to eastern countries, etc.? Call 800-521-6722 and talk to a real live person.
- Family-operated business. Three generations of the Bestor family work in the business and are at your service. We are Europe travel experts who make our customers feel like family.
- Expert advice. Andy Bestor, our car rental guru, has booked thousands of cars in Europe. He spends all day on the phone guiding our customers to the best deals and warning them about the pitfalls.
- Best post-rental service. The trip is over, but you've got a credit card charge you can't figure out? We'll handle it for you.
More About Our European Car Rental Service
Welcome to Gemut.com, home of the Bestor family of travel experts. Since the end of World War II, Bestors have traveled extensively throughout Europe. This wealth of experience and knowledge, paired with a commitment to five-star, personal service, is what makes our customers keep coming back year after year.
We're not Expedia or Travelocity or Orbitz. We're a person-to-person company, rather than a person-to-machine company. You'll speak to real live people who have "been there, done that" many, many times. Contact us to get a quote.
Bob, Liz, Laura, and Andy strive to help customers plan the perfect family vacation, romantic get-away, or quick business trip. And personal contact is their specialty. In an online world of booking engines and electronic quotes, getting reliable answers to your individual travel questions has become a frustrating endeavor.
Have you tried to phone a major auto rental supplier for rates or advice lately? Never-ending voicemail and barely-trained employees with little or no travel experience can make it difficult to get answers. And after you get an online quote, who do you contact if you have a question? With Gemut.com, you can expect to deal with the same real live person throughout the booking process-and afterwards if necessary.
For example, when your e-mail car rental quote comes from Andy, you can actually phone him to ask a question or make the reservation. He knows all about safety seats for kids, extra driver charges, winter tires and chains, insurance issues, and more.
And it's likely he'll offer advice that will save you money. For example, if you want to pick up a car at the Frankfurt Airport, he'll likely suggest an off-airport location that's less than 10 minutes from the airport and will save you the 19 percent premium station fee. On a $500 rental, that's $95 saved.
Andy will also prepare you for the rental itself, to make sure that while in Europe you don't commit to something you don't need or want or incur unnecessary extra charges. Check out his advice to Europe-bound customers.
The Bestor family cares about the quality of your travel experience. Contact us via e-mail or phone and become a part of our extended family of happy travelers.
Book your rental car in Europe with Gemütlichkeit's travel department and get the best rates, personalized, knowledgeable service and our unique at-the-rental-counter safety net that ensures our customers get what they are promised. We book with all the major companies in more than 35 countries. If you have questions about rentals in Europe, or simply prefer to deal in-person, phone us at 800-521-6722.