This 16-page booklet contains information and advice not found anywhere else on the Web and is designed for Europe-bound travelers shopping for a rental car. It offers money-saving techniques for use throughout the entire rental process and contains everything you should know about renting a car in Europe in 2019.
Authors Andy and Bob Bestor explain how decisions relating to such factors as pickup and drop-off location, transmission type, vehicle category, international one-way rentals, and insurance, can affect the price of a rental by hundreds of dollars.
Free Europe Rental Car Guide
Here are just a few of the topics covered in the free Europe Rental Car Guide that will help you through the process of renting a car in Europe:
- CDW/theft insurance: rely on a credit card or purchase it from the rental company?
- Avoiding “hidden” rental car charges
- Choosing the right rental car category
- The myth of the full-size car
- Renting a van in Europe
- International one-way rentals
- GPS navigation on European rental cars
- Winterizing your European rental car
- Autobahn driving: staying alive at high speed
- When things go wrong
- Currency issues and car rental
- Pre-paid fuel: good deal/bad deal?
- Rental counter consumer checklist